.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Expressions of Liberty

A commentary on the governmental respect for natural human rights as expressed by the founders of the United States and how it effects us today. I also show how the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution and other related documents are not dead documents in America today, but merely ignored and misused.

Name:
Location: Champaign, Illinois, United States

I am a classical liberal which is considered a type of conservative in these modern days. I am pro-right to life, pro-right to liberty, pro-parental rights, pro-right to property and a number of other natural human rights.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Truth About The Right To Die Movement

I remember of the case of Karen Ann Quimby and how the media spun it to appeal to my heartstrings. I was a dope and fell for it hook line in sinker. I was so deep that I did not make a connection when I read a medical article in a hospital waiting room on more transplant parts can be obtained from a “coma” patient than from a dead one. I watched Robin Cook’s show coma and said to myself could never happen. Over time events happened that destroyed my faith in the righteousness of our medical staff and began to realize how naive I had been. Terri’s Shiavo’s death and my debates about it just brought to light that the one of the main purpose of the “right to die” movement may be to obtain body for expensive transplant operations. It also showed that Americans can be put to death by doctors and hospitals without a due processes of law. When the face transplant operation was performed in France the face came from a women that was declared “brain dead”. It seems donors such as these is not enough to meet the demand for donor organs so the Western medical community has decided to switch the definition of death. So just the warning that when you have enter a hospital with a donor card you may end up leaving in pieces. It may happen even if you do not have a donor card as is the case involving dead bodies and a body harvesting lab in New Jersey.

Source 1 Definition of death changed to obtain organs.

Source 2 Scandal involving body harvesting lab

Source 3 France transplant using organs from “brain dead” woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home